Need a laugh? Me too. Sometimes I just shake my head at the silly things I hear, read and am personally told when people find out that blogging for companies is a big part of my writing income.
So, fellow writer, grab a cup of coffee, get cozy and check these out. I’m sure some of you can relate!
Here are a few of my favorites…
- Wouldn’t it be nice if you would actually get paid to play around with blogging?
- So, what type of job do you hope to get someday when you become a professional writer?
- Will you write a post about my neighbor’s cat that were doing a fundraiser for so he can go on vacation to a fat cat camp in Maui? We could really use the press.
- So, what’s your real job?
- It’s too bad you wasted money on that college degree in writing/journalism/marketing/English/web design.
- I’d also love to get free stuff without doing any work for it. Can you hook me up?
- Does anyone read what you write?
- What a fun hobby!
- It must be nice to sit back, be creative and just let your mind wander all day and write about whatever you want whenever you feel inspired.
- You’re a blogger? Me too! I’ve written two or three posts.
- Hey, since you don’t really work, can you help me tomorrow with this project?
- You’re so lucky you don’t have to have a job. It must be nice to be rich.
- So, do you just cut and paste stuff from other websites, or write things yourself?
- I’d love to write too if I had some free time like you do.
- So, what do you write? Books?
- Have I read anything you’ve written? Refresh my memory!
What’s your favorite blogging misconception or put down you’ve heard? Tell me in the comments below!