Next month I’m headed to sunny Boston! Sure, this land-locked Iowa gal is thrilled to see the ocean again and dabble in big-city life for a few days, but more importantly, I’ll be participating in Skyword’s #Forward17 brand storytelling conference!
In addition to offering helpful tips as part of the Contributor Advisory Panel (CAP), I’ll also be a panelist in the “Creative Track: How to Gain A Competitive Edge by Building a Personal Brand on Social Media” seminar.
I’ll share more details on Facebook as the event gets closer!
The June 15th event kicks off with an opening keynote address from Tom Gerace, the Founder and CEO of Skyword, and Mary Mazzio, an award-winning filmmaker.
Next up is a series of informative seminars geared at content marketing pros and creators. Here is the current line-up of sessions:
- UX/UI: Setting the Stage for Your Audience
- Creative Track: How to Gain A Competitive Edge by Building a Personal Brand on Social Media
- The Science of Story: Learning How Great Creatives are Turning Ideas Into Stories
- The Content Marketing Death Spiral
- Plenary: Building A Brand Newsroom
- Content Choreography : An Inside Look at Samsung’s Omni-Channel Content Program
- Creative Track: Creating Trends, Not Just Following Them: How Top Brands Have Earned Thought Leadership Status with Content
- Skyword Platform Hacks: Content Marketing Made Easier
- Aligning Technology Stack and Content for Digital Transformation
- Cultivating Your Individual Voice: When a Publication Looks Beyond Brand Tone
The busy day will wrap up with a keynote address from Skyword’s Tom Gerace and company President Rob Murray along with special guest Julie Snyder, producer and co-creator of the Serial Podcast.
If you’re a writer, photographer, designer or videographer who would like to register for this event and save little cash, I’m happy to share a 50 percent off discount code with you! Simply send me a quick email to email@example.com or message me on Facebook! I’d love to see you at the conference!
Never miss another post from Web Writing Advice. Get email updates once a week by subscribing. As a bonus, I’ll send you my free e-book, “18 Ways to Increase Online Writing Productivity and Earnings”. Click HERE.