Howdy! My name is Angela Tague. I collaborate with content marketing platforms, digital marketing/SEO agencies, website design firms and media publishers on their content production.
Looking for the Web Writing Advice blog? It moved HERE!
I utilize my background in print media journalism to write, research, conduct interviews, fact-check texts, follow client-focused style guides and meet deadlines.
I strive to create content that fits seamlessly with your company’s marketing goals and brand identity by aligning with the audience and voice you prefer.
PLEASE NOTE: I am currently scheduling projects with late-April 2020 deadlines. My calendar fills quickly, so please reach out at the start of your content planning process to secure a spot in my workflow. My direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the services I offer:
- Marketing content creation for B2B and B2C audiences: blog posts, articles, e-books, static web pages, social media copy, product descriptions, white papers, newsletters
- Feature article writing for print and online publications
- Website content: site pages, product descriptions and location pages
- Brand journalism and editorial content
- Ghostwriting for executives
- Consulting sessions by phone, usually on Fridays
- Affiliate marketing, influencer partnerships and branded sponsorships
Contact me today if you have any questions or ideas you’d like to discuss! Please note, if your company doesn’t have a program in place to collaborate with freelance writers, you can request my writing services through one of the many agencies and platforms I partner with each week.
Here are the topics I write about:
- Lifestyle: pets, home, family, environment, volunteerism, food
- Health: autoimmunity, mental health, wellness, yoga, gluten free, vegetarian
- Business: Small business, entrepreneurship, marketing, content creation
Request me, Angela Tague, as a writer at:
- Volume Nine
- ShareASale – Affiliate marketing partnership with Cupcakes and Yoga Pants
- Bloglovin’ Activate – Affiliate marketing partnership with Cupcakes and Yoga Pants
- Commission Junction (CJ) – Affiliate marketing partnerships
Do you want to improve YOUR business?
Are you a business owner, publisher, marketer, online manager or writer who needs coaching and direction? Let’s chat! Here are a few topics I can consult about:
- How content marketing can improve your brand’s visibility
- How to create content that speaks to your specific audience
- How to manage your time as an entrepreneur or small business
- Why and how to set up an editorial calendar
- How to find freelance writing jobs
- Tips for finding and working with freelance writers
- Understanding the ins and outs of ghostwriting
- How to find sources for your articles
- Learning how to work with a journalist
- How to transition from traditional print media to writing online
- Ways to use Twitter to improve your writing career
- How to generate blog topic ideas
- Ideas for formatting blog posts
- Creating calls-to-action in your writing
- Understanding the differences between writing online and in print