Howdy! My name is Angela Tague. I am a writer who collaborates with content marketing platforms, digital marketing/SEO agencies, website design firms and media publishers on their content creation.
Looking for the Web Writing Advice blog? It moved HERE!
I leverage my background in print media journalism to write, research, conduct interviews, fact-check texts, follow client-focused style guides and meet deadlines. I strive to create content that fits seamlessly with your company’s marketing goals and brand identity by aligning with the audience and voice you prefer.
I’m also the gal behind the Cupcakes and Yoga Pants healthy lifestyle blog! I share how I’m managing autoimmunity by focusing on mind and body wellness!
Current project availability:
As of June 11, 2021, I am scheduling projects with mid-July 2021 deadlines. My calendar fills quickly with retainer/anchor clients, so please reach out at the start of your content planning process to secure a spot in my workflow. I require a three to four-week lead time on standard content marketing project deadlines with established clients. *I am not onboarding any new clients at this time. My roster is full. I will consider new clients in late summer 2021.
Questions? My direct email is email@example.com. I’m always happy to chat!
Here are the services I offer:
- Marketing content creation for B2B and B2C audiences: blog posts, articles, e-books, landing pages, social media copy, product descriptions, white papers, newsletters and more!
- Feature article writing: print and online publications
- Website content: site pages, about pages, product descriptions and location pages
- Brand journalism: interview-based articles, Q&As and editorial content
- Ghostwriting for busy business people: letter from the CEO, blog posts, newsletters
- Affiliate marketing: paid influencer partnerships and paid brand sponsorships
- One-on-one consulting: I have paused this service for a few years, but might bring it back based on my time availability and reader interest! Email me if you’d like to know more.
Contact me today if you have any questions or ideas you’d like to discuss! Please note, if your company doesn’t have a process in place to collaborate with freelance writers, you can request my writing services through one of the many agencies and platforms listed below.
Here are the topics I write about:
- Lifestyle: pets, home, family, environment, volunteering, food, travel, parenting, finances, automotive
- Health: autoimmunity, mental health, wellness, yoga, sleep, gluten-free living, vegetarian, arthritis, celiac, eczema, Steven Johnson Syndrome (I’m a 2008 survivor!)
- Business: Small business, entrepreneurship, marketing, content creation, work-life balance, burnout, productivity
Writing rates and quotes:
My project-based rates vary based on the type, style and length of content I’m creating.
For example, a 1,500-word feature article requiring original interviews and multiple sources requires more time and use of my journalism skills than a 400-word blog post with one or two website sources.
If you share a project brief or assignment summary, and a bit about your overall content goals and workflow/deadlines, I can evaluate if it’s in my wheelhouse and provide an estimate. The bulk of my projects are quoted at a flat rate, not hourly or per word. Here’s a blog post about collaborating with me for an effective and efficient process.
Request me, Angela Tague, as a writer at:
- Volume Nine
- ShareASale – Affiliate marketing partnership with Cupcakes and Yoga Pants
- Bloglovin’ Activate – Affiliate marketing partnership with Cupcakes and Yoga Pants
- Commission Junction (CJ) – Affiliate marketing partnerships
Have additional questions? Ready to connect?
Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org!