Howdy! My name is Angela Tague. I am a journalism-trained content marketing writer who collaborates with content marketing platforms, marketing departments, digital marketing/SEO agencies, website design firms and media publishers on their marketing content creation.
Are you looking for the Web Writing Advice blog? It moved HERE!
I leverage my background in print media journalism to write, research, conduct interviews, fact-check texts, follow client-focused style guides and meet deadlines. I strive to create content and tell stories that fit seamlessly with your company’s marketing goals, content strategy and brand identity by aligning with the audience and voice you prefer.
I’m also the gal behind the Cupcakes and Yoga Pants healthy lifestyle blog. I share how I’m managing autoimmunity by focusing on mind and body wellness. And, I run the I Found It On Amazon! website where I highlight my favorite Amazon deals and Amazon finds!
Current project availability:
As of December 7, 2023, I am scheduling projects from established clients with late-December 2023 deadlines. Please allow a 2-3 week minimum lead time on all standard content marketing project deadlines. Also, I will be away from my desk for Christmas in late December. Please plan early for Q1 2024 content needs.
My calendar fills quickly with retainer/anchor clients, so please reach out at the start of your content planning process to discover if we might be a good match for a collaboration.
Please note: I write my own content, both for clients and on my websites. I do not work with subcontractors. I do not use AI to generate drafts. All guest posts on my blogs are clearly labeled with an introduction to the guest.
Questions? My direct email is email@example.com.
The services I offer:
- Marketing content creation for B2B, B2E and B2C audiences: blog posts, articles, e-books, landing pages, social media copy, product descriptions, white papers, newsletters and more!
- Feature article writing: print and online publications
- Website content: site pages, about pages, product descriptions and location pages
- Brand journalism: interview-based articles, Q&As and editorial content
- Ghostwriting for busy business people: a letter from the CEO, blog posts, newsletters
- Affiliate marketing: paid influencer partnerships and paid brand sponsorships
- One-on-one consulting: I have paused this service, but might bring it back based on availability and interest. Email me if you’d like to know more.
Contact me today if you have any questions or ideas you’d like to discuss! Please note, if your company doesn’t have a process in place to collaborate with freelance writers, you can request my writing services through one of the many agencies and platforms listed below.
The topics I write about:
- Lifestyle: pets, home, family, environment, volunteering, food, travel, parenting, finances, automotive
- Health: autoimmunity, mental health, wellness, yoga, sleep, gluten-free living, vegetarian, arthritis, celiac, eczema, Steven Johnson Syndrome (I’m a 2008 survivor!)
- Business: Small business, entrepreneurship, marketing, content creation, work-life balance, burnout, productivity, employee profiles, trends
Writing rates and quotes:
My project-based rates vary based on the type, style and length of content I’m creating.
For example, a 1,500-word feature article requiring original interviews and multiple online sources requires more time and use of my journalism skills than a 400-word blog post with two online sources.
If you share a project brief or assignment summary, and a bit about your overall content goals and workflow/deadlines, I can evaluate if it’s in my wheelhouse and provide a fee estimate. The bulk of my projects are quoted at a flat rate, not hourly or per word.
Here’s a blog post about collaborating with me for an effective and efficient process.
Request me, Angela Tague, as a writer via:
- Volume Nine
- ShareASale – Affiliate marketing partnership with Cupcakes and Yoga Pants
- Bloglovin’ Activate – Affiliate marketing partnership with Cupcakes and Yoga Pants
Or, have your content marketing agency partner reach out to me! I’m happy to review their editorial process and freelance writer contract.
Have additional questions? Ready to connect?
Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org!