Howdy! My name is Angela Tague. I am a writer who collaborates with content marketing platforms, digital marketing/SEO agencies, website design firms and media publishers on their content creation.
Looking for the Web Writing Advice blog? It moved HERE!
I use my background in print media journalism to write, research, conduct interviews, fact-check texts, follow client-focused style guides and meet deadlines. I strive to create content that fits seamlessly with your company’s marketing goals and brand identity by aligning with the audience and voice you prefer.
Current project availability:
As of January 25, 2021, I am scheduling projects with late-February 2021 deadlines. My calendar fills quickly, so please reach out at the start of your content planning process to secure a spot in my workflow. I generally require a three to four-week lead time on standard content marketing project deadlines. Questions? My direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: I will be away from my desk from February 18th afternoon through February 22nd, 2021 for vacation. I will respond to messages on February 23rd.
Here are the services I offer:
- Marketing content creation for B2B and B2C audiences: blog posts, articles, e-books, landing pages, social media copy, product descriptions, white papers, newsletters and more!
- Feature article writing for print and online publications
- Website content: site pages, product descriptions and location pages
- Brand journalism, interview-based articles, Q&As and editorial content
- Ghostwriting for busy business people
- Affiliate marketing, paid influencer partnerships and paid branded sponsorships
- One-on-one consulting: I have paused this service for a few years, but might bring it back based on my time availability and reader interest! Email me if you’d like to know more.
Contact me today if you have any questions or ideas you’d like to discuss! Please note, if your company doesn’t have a process in place to collaborate with freelance writers, you can request my writing services through one of the many agencies and platforms listed below.
Here are the topics I write about:
- Lifestyle: pets, home, family, environment, volunteering, food, travel, parenting, finances, automotive
- Health: autoimmunity, mental health, wellness, yoga, sleep, gluten-free living, vegetarian, arthritis, celiac, eczema, Steven Johnson Syndrome (I’m a 2008 survivor!)
- Business: Small business, entrepreneurship, marketing, content creation, work-life balance, burnout, productivity
Writing rates and quotes:
My rates vary based on the type, style and length of content I’m creating.
For example, a 1,500-word feature article requiring original interviews and multiple sources requires more time and use of my journalism skills than a 400-word blog post with one or two website sources.
If you share a project brief or assignment summary, and a bit about your overall content goals, I can evaluate if it’s in my wheelhouse and provide an estimate. The bulk of my projects are quoted at a flat rate, not hourly or per word. Here’s a blog post about collaborating with me for an effective and efficient process.
Request me, Angela Tague, as a writer at:
- Volume Nine
- ShareASale – Affiliate marketing partnership with Cupcakes and Yoga Pants
- Bloglovin’ Activate – Affiliate marketing partnership with Cupcakes and Yoga Pants
- Commission Junction (CJ) – Affiliate marketing partnerships
Have additional questions? Ready to connect?
Reach out at email@example.com!